Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pirates of Dark Water.


I'm a huge fan of the old '80's Hanna-Barbara series, Pirates of Dark Water. For those who don't know about the series, it's about a crew of misfit pirates that are in search for the Thirteen Treasures of Rule. Whoever can gather the Thirteen Teasures can rid the planet of the evil Dark Water that threatens the alien world of Mer. Sounds amazing, I know. Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, and they only reached the Eighth treasure. After seeing the Pirates of the Caribbean films, I'm hoping the Pirates of Dark Water will be made into a major motion picture. I've done some illustration work and some story ideas for the end of the series. I would love to get a crack at finishing the series. I can dream, can't I? Anyway, I did this drawing at a Macaroni Grille. I liked it so much, I took it with me, and finished it.
Later, Geetaten Monkey Birds!

No comments: